OK so I just posted a long post but forgot to add New Years to it, as well as the pictures from yesterday so two new posts in one day! Lucky you!! (make sure you scroll down after this post to see the one before it)
For New Years I went down to San Diego to Traci's house to celebrate with Traci and Carli. I met some new friends, had a BLAST and just really had a chance to enjoy myself for the first time in a long time.
Here is a picture of us 4 girls all ready to go. Stephanie on the far left and then Carli, Traci and me.
Me and Carli
Me and Traci
Me and Traci (we sure do love to take pictures. Have you caught on to that yet?)
This past weekend, KR and I drove up to Catherine and Brian's house and had a fantastic breakfast and then drove up to Park City. We wanted to go to the Sundance Film Festival! We didn't do a whole lot of research and had no idea what we were doing so we wound up riding the bus around a bunch, just exploring the town. We finally found the box office where we learned it was $15 for a ticket and we decided it wasn't worth it and headed back to the car. We had lunch at Rumbi Island Grill (my new favorite place!!) and then went back. KR and Brian played basketball while Catherine and I went to the mall. Then we came back and the boys made us dinner! KR even made us milk shakes! It was so nice :) Then we watched a movie and spent the night at their house before coming back to the dreaded Provo haha. It was such a good weekend!!

No comments:
Post a Comment