Friday, April 23, 2010

I Have To Pace Myself

Sometimes when I get behind on major events in blogging, I get overwhelmed and procrastinate the daunting task of catching up.
But today I decided if I pace myself, I can get it done eventually.
This week has been insanely busy and nonstop.
It's been full of both fun and stressful things but overall, I've been so happy and I feel so blessed.

So to start off, I had my last two days of work this week, Monday and Tuesday.
Everyone pitched in and got my a nice card and a gift card!
They also surprised me with a cake!!! It made me tear up! I felt so loved!
I am so grateful for the friends that I've made since working there. I am really going to miss them!

On top of all the other activities going on this week, KR and I have been packing and cleaning in preparation for our big move to Oregon! Boy do I have a lot of stuff! And I got rid of a LOT too! It's been really stressing me out to make sure I got it all to fit in my car- thank goodness KR is a typical boy with very few belongings and he was able to take my excess baggage, literally.

Stay tuned for more scenes from this week. . .

No comments: