Well I'm sure everyone knows by now. . . .
But we're married!!!
Everything was perfect and wonderful!
We are so happy and are so very grateful to all the many hours put in to the most special day of our lives! We are so blessed and you'll never know how much we love and appreciate everything.
Our honeymoon to Mexico was, of course, muy fantastico!!
We made it to Oregon safely too!
Things are still really crazy though, since we still need to find a place to live and jobs and we also have the Open House this weekend.
So I'm sorry to do this to you but, I have to wait to blog about everything.
In the meantime, please note that "I" am now a "we" and this blog is no longer mine, but ours.
So, in a few days, I will change our URL to:
www.heatherandkr.blogspot.com
Make sure to change it in your Reader or however you get to our blog so you can continue to keep up with us and our many new adventures!!
Love you all!!
By the way, don't you love the imprint in the sand from my sandals??
1 comment:
I made it over to the new blog. Miss you guys already.
Love Dad
Post a Comment