Well, I have to say, being a wife isn't a whole lot different. . . yet.
We've been blessed to be able to live with KR's parents for a little bit while we find an apartment (and now we found one!! Look here for pictures!!)
As a result, we've had most meals prepared for us, which we are so grateful for.
But I've tried a few times to "practice" a little more before my training wheels are taken off (June 9th!).
I made dinner one night, and I wore one of my super cute aprons (which I struggled to make myself do because I keep saying how I want to wait until we are in our own little place and I am officially cooking or baking in my own kitchen)!!
We've been blessed to be able to live with KR's parents for a little bit while we find an apartment (and now we found one!! Look here for pictures!!)
As a result, we've had most meals prepared for us, which we are so grateful for.
But I've tried a few times to "practice" a little more before my training wheels are taken off (June 9th!).
I made dinner one night, and I wore one of my super cute aprons (which I struggled to make myself do because I keep saying how I want to wait until we are in our own little place and I am officially cooking or baking in my own kitchen)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment