So for St. Patrick's day, I couldn't help but do something for KR. I just LOVE holidays and this one is no exception. I love all the green and it's just fun to have something a little more out of the ordinary routine. So, I made him cupcakes. I had a little fun with the photo shop to make them look a little more heavenly. haha. The presentation was boring, but they tasted good and that's the most important part right?

Look how lucky I am! I've got this boy to make me happy.

OH and here is one from Sunday night.

We've had an eventful week and I have more pictures of the other people involved but I will post those later. I just couldn't wait till then to share these ones. They are my new faves (well not the cupcake one, that was just random).
1 comment:
Did you have corned beef and cabbage? We did!! Love it. Have fun. See you soon at Grad.
Post a Comment