SO way back in March, when Amanda's boyfriend Zach was in town, we all hiked the Y!! it was all four couples, and Crystal.
Us girls packed some super duper lunches for the boys.

Meanwhile, the boys were preoccupied by March Madness. Poor things, roughin it without a TV.
So on we hiked! It's always a little harder than I think it's going to be. It's pretty steep!! But we made it!!

But not without stopping for some pictures of course!!

The boys, looking all kinds of studly!

And the girlies! OH ya!

Me and KR!

Leisl and Andy!

We made it to the top!! WOO!

So, funny story: We all settled down and were eating our lunches at the top of the Y and I got up to get some chips and forgot that my sandwich was still in my lap. So down it went, tumbling down the painted Y. Luckily it was still in the bag and luckily it stopped about half way down. KR came to the rescue and went down and got it for me. It was hilarious though. hahah.
My Hero :)

The whole gang at the top, eating dinner.

Just a picture of KR on the fence.

It was a super fun night and one of the rare times we were ALL together!!!

OH the girls, we are not to be messes with. Well....I'm not anyway. Amanda looks too nice and no one else is even trying to be intimidating. Haha.

Afterwards, Amanda, Zach, KR and I were going to go hot tubbing but....something sort of kept us from going..... Stupid tow truck.


Anyways, that's that. It was way fun and so long ago! haha. I am very much behind on my blogging but I will try and catch up, seeing as I don't have a job yet. In between looking, I will try and post! Keep checking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment