Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!

I know these are very over due but better late than never. We had a wonderful thanksgiving. We went to Catherine and Brian's again, but this year, we had Michelle and the boys there too! It was so fun to have a full house and lots of family around!The boys kept busy by playing in the crawl space under the house. haha.

They even brought the skateboards down there. It wasn't even tall enough to stand down there!
The beautiful salad Michelle made.
The boys carving the turkey!
Brian, making the first carve. Very important and special moment for the man of the house!

Salt and pepper? Yes please!
Kendall wanted to climb up top!
But then, he got scared! I had him focus right on me and no where else while KR got him down.
After thanksgiving day, we girls did a crafty project! We painted over a painting.







Yay! I am so thankful for KR's family always welcoming me and making me feel part of the family. I am so grateful for my own family and I missed them all down in California.

No comments: