We had so much fun! I love ice skating! I pretend I am doing a routine for the judges, just like I used to on my roller blades.
BYU vs Air Force football game! It was pretty cold! Do we look engaged? :)
Jen and Heather were sitting right where that pizza mascot is now sitting! I felt so bad and I could tell Jen was mad (I would have been too). But you can't help but laugh at the irony. Or just plain bad luck.
TGIF's after the game. Our favorite restaurant. He wouldn't open his eyes for the picture and wound up looking like he was praying.Oh and sorry for all the repeats from facebook. I just post on both for those few people who only use one or the other. Not that there are many people that check either haha. I guess if anything, my blog is a great journal.
No comments:
Post a Comment