So while we were in CA, we took our engagement pictures. I figured since I only need to like one, I would save money and make my sister do them. Haha. No she wanted to and we had SO much fun. I think since Jen is up at BYU now too, she's the person from my life KR knows the best, so it was perfect. We were goofy and had a ton of fun. Thanks Jen!! Here are some.

7 comments:
I have to say Heather I like photo #8. (counting down from the top.) I think that's the perfect engagement picture!! :) They all look beautiful though and you look amazing!! :)
Heather these are AWESOME!!! I want to scrap some! I love the one of your feet and the ones of you from the back....love the blog headder one too! AMAZING! And no these are not fake compliments!! =)
I love these!! I'm really glad that you found some that you liked. You guys look so adorable and I am so excited!!!!! I keep thinking of how gorgeous you will look in your wedding dress and it becomes so real and I am just so happy and excited for you guys!!!!!!!!! Love you!! :D
Heather - the blog header photo is stunning. You really should think about applying for top model.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! These accurately portray smittenness, commitment, love, conquer-the-world-togetherness! I am so happy for you guys! I LOVE that they are on the beach! What great pictures!
I love the one where he is picking you up with your feet up behind you! Gorgeous! Should be a postcard!!! Congrats girlie :)
Stuart's comments are really mine, he was logged on to my computer ;)
Post a Comment