The countdown is officially in the "teens". . .
18 days until we get married!!!
We leave Utah this Friday.
We'll be heading to Oregon and then immediately down to California for the last two weeks before the rest of our life together.
It's getting harder to imagine leaving, as much as I hate to admit it.
I have made some amazing friends and have gotten close with KR's family that lives around here. I don't like to think of how long it will be until we see them again.
So I'm not thinking about it.
I'm just thinking of how excited I am that we have a new adventure ahead of us and how soon it will begin!
The weather has been beautiful and I have had the opportunity to reflect on the many blessings I have as a direct result of moving to Utah and attending BYU.
I am grateful and I am so excited!!!
18 days until we get married!!!
We leave Utah this Friday.
We'll be heading to Oregon and then immediately down to California for the last two weeks before the rest of our life together.
It's getting harder to imagine leaving, as much as I hate to admit it.
I have made some amazing friends and have gotten close with KR's family that lives around here. I don't like to think of how long it will be until we see them again.
So I'm not thinking about it.
I'm just thinking of how excited I am that we have a new adventure ahead of us and how soon it will begin!
The weather has been beautiful and I have had the opportunity to reflect on the many blessings I have as a direct result of moving to Utah and attending BYU.
I am grateful and I am so excited!!!
1 comment:
Where are you guys going to move to? Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment