All the things you don't think about when you are starting your own family- who ever thought about buying a tree skirt? When we realized we were missing one, we checked around and they are EXPENSIVE!
So I decided to just make ours instead, and I am so glad I did!
I bought the fabric at Joannes for 50% off! It wasn't too hard to sew and I love how it turned out!
Not to mention, now we have a fun family heirloom! (Or I like to think so, who knows if my kids will want this when I'm gone haha)
So I decided to just make ours instead, and I am so glad I did!
I bought the fabric at Joannes for 50% off! It wasn't too hard to sew and I love how it turned out!
Not to mention, now we have a fun family heirloom! (Or I like to think so, who knows if my kids will want this when I'm gone haha)
1 comment:
I love that you just whipped out your own tree skirt :) how do you do such amazing things?!!
love you
Post a Comment