Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!



 I had my 25th birthday last week!! 

Of course it was wonderful!

It was fun to have Catherine and Lucas in town to celebrate with, along with KR, his parents, grandparents, and Team JD! My only sad point: I didn't really get to take pictures because my camera was DEAD. Ugh! haha. Oh well. I did snap this picture with KR's phone really quick. I was mostly bummed because I had a really cute top on ;) he he. 




 BUT. I got over it fairly quickly because KR surprised me with THIS little beauty!!



(This was technically not taken on my birthday but on the morning after....otherwise, I would have had some GREAT pictures from my birthday! We took it out for a spin that Saturday though, picture to follow!)

I am so blessed with so many loved ones in my life!! KR is such a selfless caring husband who does so much for me and for our future! I am so grateful for him! I am grateful for my family who still remember I exist even though I am so very far away! I miss them too much to think about. I am grateful for KR's family and how much they feel like my family now too! I am grateful for good friends, fabulous young women at church, and just a happy life and a happy future! Oh and an awesome camera!! Thank you everyone who helped make me feel special!!

No comments: