Saturday, April 12, 2014

February 19, 2008-The ABC'S of Heather Schultz

THIS IS ANOTHER POST I FOUND THAT I NEVER PUBLISHED APPARENTLY! IT'S FUN TO READ THROUGH, KIND OF LIKE A TIME CAPSULE. I LIKE HOW I WAS WORKING ON GETTING IN SHAPE! ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE WORK TO DO, I HAD SINCE GOTTEN INTO THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE (AND SUBSEQUENTLY HAD A BABY; THEREFORE I AM AGAIN WORKING ON IT).
(another background: I had just met KR a little less than a month prior to writing this. Little did I know that my marital status would change for the guy I was currently crushing on!)

A is for age: 22

B is for band of choice: OneRepublic

C is for career right now: Librarian...at the Law Library

D is for your dogs’ name: Buster
E is for essential item you use everyday: cell phone!

F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: GILMORE GIRLS! America's Next Top Model, The Office, Friends, tons more...

G is for favorite game: basketball? NOT scum...!
H is for Home town: Huntington Beach, Ca...(well close enough)

I is for instruments you played: piano
J is for favorite juice: Apple!
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Hilary Clinton

L is for last place you ate: lunch in the wilk
M is for marriage: not yet

N is for your nickname: heth, heater, loser...? jk about the last one...
O is for overnight hospital stays: never
P is for people you were with today: just people in my classes.

Q is for quote: "Life may not be the party we expected but, while we're here, we might as well dance."

R is for biggest regret:not staying shape (although I am workin on it!)

S is for status: single? at work? student? What kind of status you looking for? Like facebook? hahaha "Heather is...."

T is for time you woke up today: 7:15 am

U is for underwear you're wearing: green and blue fun designs

V is for vegetable you love: corn.

W is for worst fault: lack of self-confidence
X is for x-rays you've had: I stepped on a thorn and the bark was stuck in my foot and it got infected, so they had to use an X-ray to see where to dig at. Oh and teeth.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: Slim Fast shake with an added touch of fresh banana!

Z is for zodiac: Gemini! Twins baby!

No comments: