Last night, KR and I were walking up to the ESA (story to come), and upon approaching these statues, I asked, "Is that Stockton?"
KR smiled at me and said, "Yes!" He then quizzed me on the second statues name. My response was, "Malone?"
His smile got bigger and he pulled me in for a hug.
"Do you know their first names?"
"Um...John Stockton and...C. .Carl Malone?"
His smile reached from ear to ear at this answer and he gave me a big kiss.
KR smiled at me and said, "Yes!" He then quizzed me on the second statues name. My response was, "Malone?"
His smile got bigger and he pulled me in for a hug.
"Do you know their first names?"
"Um...John Stockton and...C. .Carl Malone?"
His smile reached from ear to ear at this answer and he gave me a big kiss.
I love those moments when I impress him!

1 comment:
It is because your dad taught you these important things. Maybe you picked it up when I was pissed off and yelling and cursing their names when they "worked" the Lakers so bad! LOL!!!
Post a Comment