On Saturday, KR took me to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn, OR!!
But first, on the way there, he took me on a drive down 99E and it was fun to see some new places and pretty scenery. Along the drive, we were following a river (not sure which, there are SO many!) and we saw this! It looked really cool in real life (but still really industrial).
| Thought this sign was funny... |
Then we made it to the fields and it was GORGEOUS! I was in heaven!! KR was soo sweet and patient and just let me take as many pictures as I wanted (and I definitely took a lot).
This was what we had to walk in the whole time...you'll see a picture later of our lovely shoes afterward.
KR's favorites!
Some of my many favorites!
I really love this shot! Very artistic and rustic, yet vibrantly colorful!
I love the background in this, but I didn't have anything super awesome to focus on, so the typical moss-covered Oregon tree branch will have to do.
KR supports and encourages me to pretend I'm a photographer (haha) and he even gets in to the spirit too! This shot was his artistic idea :)
Used KR's idea again (I like this one a lot too!)
Ok, have you noticed the sky yet? It was SO amazing! Even though it was colllllld, it was such an awesome sky, with so much character! I love it!
(ok this next one is not the best picture, I did the focus first on the flower in the foreground, and tried swapping it. I didn't like the result, but I LOVE the sky in this one particularly)
How lovely our shoes were!!
As we were leaving, I looked back and saw this and thought it was SUCH an awesome shot (with the house right at the end, perfectly, as KR noted). But we were already SO far away (this field was HUGE, just so you know) and so I ran back and just zoomed, and I am really mad at myself I didn't trudge through the mud one more time and get a better shot!
Beautiful! Colorful! Brilliant! What a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:
STUNNING pictures!! I love that oregon moss :) sigh. and those tulips are gorgeous!! good job with those snapshots :)
Dang! You are so artistic!! I love the photos that you took! I think I may steal one to make my laptop background... :)
Post a Comment