I am EXTREMELY behind in blogging, so to be brief, I am going to get mostly pictures up with minimal captioning! haha. We had a lot of fun this summer, contrary to what you may be led to believe by my lack of blogging.
We went on an amazing and wonderful vacation back to California back at the end of June! We already had the plan but the dates were decided when KR's best friend Greg got engaged and planned their wedding date. They were getting married in AZ, but that's not very far from my family in CA, so it worked out perfectly!
We drove from CA to AZ, attended the wedding, the reception and drove back to CA that night!! Long day, to say the least. It was a beautiful wedding though and although it was hot, we had such a good time and were SO happy we could make it. It was also the first sealing we attended since our own and it was neat to hear those covenants we made just over a year ago. I am so grateful to be sealed for time and eternity and I am so happy for Greg and Brittney, that they can enjoy that same blessing and happiness.
| KR's close friends since they were little. |
No comments:
Post a Comment