Sunday, October 2, 2011

Summer Vacation: 7/2/11- Laguna Beach & Another Wedding

 A few weeks before we left on our trip, we found out one of KR's mission companions was getting married while we were in CA, so we thought it would be fun to attend his reception in San Diego area as well! 

So that day, before we left, we spent the day at the beach in Laguna. Ah, something so serene about Laguna!

 
How'd you like to look down your street and see that view? I know I would love it!


 Then we headed south and stayed at our friend Carli's house. Ok here's the connection for you all to finally have it all click: Nate was getting married (KR's mission companion). Carli and Nate are cousins. Carli is the friend I've blogged before tons of times and she was roommates with my cousin Sandra. Sandra introduced me to Carli. Nate introduced Carli to KR. Carli introduced me to KR. Got it?? haha. It was SO fun to be in a situation and explain how KR and I met, and everyone understood it!

So anyway, they had a beautiful wedding and it was SO great to see Carli and Traci too!! She's home from her mission so I finally got to see her!!

Their wedding was pink!! I don't know if there was anything I possibly could have done to convince KR to let us do a pink wedding....hahaha

me and Carli!






not the best picture, but us three reunited!!! It had been since well before KR and I got married that we've last been together!




No comments: