Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If I were a photo mosaic...







Follow these steps to make your own!step

1: go to flickr.comsetp

2: in another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.phpstep

3: choose 4 columns, 3 rowsstep

4: answer the following questions in the search bar of flicker. pick your favorite one on the first page and paste it into your mosaic

1. What is your first name? Heather

2. What is your favorite food? Italian Food

3. What school did you go to? Fountain Valley High School

4. What is your favorite color? Pink

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Michael Vartan

6. Favorite drink? Shirley Temple

7. Dream vacation? Greece

8. Favorite dessert? ANYTHING chocolate

9. What you want to be when you grow up? a Princess? no, this is what came up when I searched for "domestic house wife" hahah.

10. What do you love most in life? The ocean ;)

11. One word to describe you? happy

12. Your nickname. Heath (pronounced "Heth" not Heeeeth)

2 comments:

The Nedrys said...

I love this and did it too! Thanks for the great idea! Love you!

AMY & BRANDON said...

HEATHER! THAT LOOKS COOL...I SHOULD TRY MAKING ONE...YOU SEEM SUPER HAPPY! I'M SO GLAD! LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING DOWN ANYTIME SOON...