Disneyland is probably one of my most favorite places ever!! I was SO excited when I finally got to bring KR. He's never been!!! Luckily his first time was with someone who knew what she's doing. He always says he's glad he had an expert with him. Who needs a map when you have your own personal tour guide.
So we got on the monorail and I realized I didn't have my brand new SD card in my camera. I bought it to have plenty of memory and I didn't even bring it with me! I was really mad and it took me a few minutes to get over it. But we made it work. I just had to ration my pictures. Not what I wanted to do but oh well. Some memories are better than none memories.

We hit all the big kid rides first because, I knew the line would be shorter first thing in the morning. Here we are pretending to be scared on Indiana Jones.

Matterhorn!!

Splash Mountain! I just love this picture for some reason. He looks like a little kid. So innocent and just happy.

I put my hands up! Proof!

Went over to California Adventures for part of the day. We had a strategy to get fast passes and make sure we got to hit every major ride. He HAD to see Soarin'. There's nothing like it and that way he could see all of California in one shot! He was impressed, naturally.
Oh and did you know they are pretty much redoing the entire park? I had to make sure and get a sign in front because it will not look like this at all some day. My camera/the lady taking our picture cut the C and A off. Yay Aliforni!

The water/rapids ride, more formally known as Grizzly Rapids. This was the
longest line we stood in all day. The only one we did the full line I think. It took forever!! So fun though!

Classis picture in front of the castle! I've never had a picture with the most special person to me ever in front of my favorite scene! It was just so exciting to be there with KR.

He who removeth the sword from the stone is the rightful king. Long Live King R!

Dumbo! I sure liked this ride when I was little but I was always so scared that I rarely let it fly up high. I often would just keep it down at the lowest level the entire time.

Go fast hair on Space Mountain!!


KR's birthday button! We got free tortillas, just like I used to do back in the day with my friends. Only, they jip you now. There are only like 3 in the pack. Still yummy though.

The new [slow] bumper cars in a Bug's Land. We stood in the line the entire time before we stopped and looked at how slow they went. They barely even bump. But we were next at that time and rode them anyway.

Bug-size me!

We're so small, look how giant that straw is compared to us!

On the very large ferris wheel. We went at a great time though, when the sun was setting. So romantic :)

Don't blink! Ok, he definitely didn't blink this time!

Us in our Alaska sweatshirts my parents got us. Yay!

Sad faces because we don't want to leave! KR's idea. He was just as sad as I was. It's ok, we'll go again someday! Maybe Christmas??
No comments:
Post a Comment