I would have blogged about this sooner, but I wanted to be able to actually type. Seeing as I have been blogging from KR's phone every day recently, I have been limiting what I say.
But right now I have an actual computer to type on!
I am so grateful for my family.
I know it sounds cheesy but they have supported me and stuck by me through everything. I know I have caused drama and sometimes I get really emotional or down on myself. I get stressed out and I get impatient. But they have been there for me and helped me through it.
They are such great teachers and examples to me. Even my younger sisters. Especially my sisters.
I don't know why I am always in such amazement when I see how remarkable they are and the good decisions they make for themselves. It sets such a great example for me.
My parents and grandparents have always been a huge support system as well, naturally. They have encouraged me in all my endeavors and taught me the essential secrets to a happy life. They have done so much for me my entire life, and continue to do so. I wouldn't be where I am without them. I look up to them so much as well.
I also have tons of cousins and aunts and uncles and I have new family through marriage (!) that are such good friends and fill my life up with joy. I am so grateful for their love and friendship. I am grateful for my new family for accepting me whole-heartedly in to theirs lives and all they do for us as a newly married couple. We are so blessed.
I am so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment