Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18: I'm Grateful For the Sun!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE the sun. 
I am pretty sure I always have. 

I love the warmth of the sun on my skin while I am lying on the beach, by the pool, or in the grass. 

I love to close my eyes and just feel it on my eyes. Especially in the car. Not always while I am driving though. But sometimes.

I love how the sun looks when it shines through the trees or the clouds. 

I love waking up with the sun shining through my window. I honestly love being woken up by the sun.

I love when there is a dark, rainy storm and then the sun breaks through and makes everything happy.

I love when the sun is setting after a long, fun-filled or relaxing day and creates the most beautiful sunset. Especially when it is setting over the ocean.

I love how it makes the ocean sparkle like magic.

I love the sun! 
And I am grateful for it.

I am grateful it keeps our earth going round and keeps me happy!

No comments: