I have FIVE younger sisters.
Sometimes it's been hard having so many young girls looking up to me and watching my every move. I forget frequently the example I am for them.
But I am grateful they are looking to me as an example and it makes me check myself and make sure I am not doing anything I wouldn't want them to do.
It gives me a sneak peak in to what being a parent will be like, I assume.
I am also grateful for their unconditional love and friendship.
As we are all getting older, it's so fun that we are becoming friends in addition to being sisters.
I am grateful they are as silly as I am.
When we get together, it's seriously a riot.
I love how much fun we have together.
I am grateful they are there for me when I need reassurance about my outfit or new bangs (via picture messages).
I am grateful they are there for me when I need to vent about. . . well anything that is really of little or no importance and yet I still need to vent about it.
I am grateful they laugh at my jokes when I think I am hilarious.
I am grateful they trust me enough to come to me for the same.
I hate being so far away, but I am grateful that we will be together forever and I hope that some day we all live really close and our kids can be really good friends and we can get together regularly.
Sometimes it's been hard having so many young girls looking up to me and watching my every move. I forget frequently the example I am for them.
But I am grateful they are looking to me as an example and it makes me check myself and make sure I am not doing anything I wouldn't want them to do.
It gives me a sneak peak in to what being a parent will be like, I assume.
I am also grateful for their unconditional love and friendship.
As we are all getting older, it's so fun that we are becoming friends in addition to being sisters.
I am grateful they are as silly as I am.
When we get together, it's seriously a riot.
I love how much fun we have together.
I am grateful they are there for me when I need reassurance about my outfit or new bangs (via picture messages).
I am grateful they are there for me when I need to vent about. . . well anything that is really of little or no importance and yet I still need to vent about it.
I am grateful they laugh at my jokes when I think I am hilarious.
I am grateful they trust me enough to come to me for the same.
I hate being so far away, but I am grateful that we will be together forever and I hope that some day we all live really close and our kids can be really good friends and we can get together regularly.





1 comment:
I think you're really just grateful that you have some people to carry you wherever you go.
Post a Comment