This morning, KR, his parents, his sister Susan and I did a 5 k! My first organized run!
Two days ago I don't think we got above 20 degrees!! Needless to say, it was pretty darn cold this morning so it was hard to get ourselves going! We got there literally the minute they started. haha. Oh well. Next year, we'll be on time and get a hat (Susan was on time)
Susan and her turkey hat.
I ran the first mile without stopping! I would honestly say I ran a majority of the time, but after the first mile, I alternated running and walking. I am still majorly proud of myself!
I am so excited that I actually did a 5k! (I know that's not super long, but hey, it's a start).
Oh and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but apparently I tricked my co-worker because she asked me a week or 2 ago, "Have you always been a runner?" hahah. Little did she know I barely started and I have always HATED it and I still am horrible at it haha. Fooled her!
No comments:
Post a Comment