But we finally were able to go and it just felt wonderful. I am so grateful for the spirit I feel there and the peace and reassurance that I get each time, confirming the things we do and learn are true.
I am grateful that for a brief moment in my busy life, I have the blessing of having a glimpse of heaven right here on earth. I know it sounds cliche but the temple is the closest we can be to heaven and the presence of God. I am grateful I can go and partake of that spiritual nourishment so easily, when so many, many people will never even have a chance to go once in this life.
I am grateful for the sealing powers that bind families together for more than just this life, but for eternity, which are only found in the temple of the Lord.
I am grateful KR and I were privileged to be sealed in the temple.
I am grateful for the example my parents set by going regularly while we were growing up. I am grateful for the beauty, inside and out, that they give to my life.
I am grateful for the temple and I am grateful I could go with my eternal companion this evening.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment