Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25: I am Grateful For Thanksgiving!

I am grateful for a holiday that really focuses on being grateful and focuses on our blessings in life. There are a few things that focus on the "self" but they are very minimal compared to a lot of other holidays.

This holiday is about reflecting on your life and focusing on the positive, being grateful for the little things, as well as the major things.

I am grateful for a holiday that brings family together. Although I miss my family a lot, especially today, I am grateful I married in to a family that welcomes me. I am grateful for my husband. I am grateful that we could spend this holiday together. I am grateful we still had wonderful company to spend the holiday with.

I am grateful we get to go home in less than a month and spend Christmas with my family. I am grateful for all they do for me.


I am grateful for this gratitude challenge. It was not even a challenge to think of things I am grateful for. In fact, it was only a challenge to narrow it down to one a day.

I am grateful for great friends and family members who have encouraged me this month. It made me smile every time I got a comment from someone saying they were reading.

I am blessed.
And I am grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving

Love, Mr. & Mrs. Stevens

No comments: